- Check out time is strictly 10 am.
- Cheques are not accepted on arrival.
- We do not permit excessive noise or music after 10.30pm.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No refund will be given after arrival/check-in (i.e. No refund for early departures).
- Security deposits and pre-paid tariffs can be paid over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard.
- When bookings are cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival, the 1st night’s tariff will not be returned.
- Security deposits on bookings cancelled 7 days or more prior to the arrival date will be refunded, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Bookings are not confirmed until the required security deposit of one night’s accommodation has been paid and deposited. (Please note that if the booking is for one night only – full payment is required).
Our Pets Policy
Our park is pet friendly and any visit by you or your pet is subject to the following conditions:
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- Dogs are not allowed inside other cabins at any time.
- Pets are allowed in designated pet friendly cabins only.
- Your dog must be kept on a leash at all times when on park property.
- Any evidence of dogs inside other cabins will incur an additional cleaning fee of $100.00.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- With the exception of guide dogs, all other dogs are not allowed in any of our non-pet friendly accommodation or facilities such as Amenities, Playground and Laundry.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Southern Cross Parks and its entities, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your dog.